1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New From Maurice Corry Ltd. Rifles Officer 1854

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by moz, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Just ordered mine-lovely work Moz and with the free figure! What a bargain....................Keith
  2. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nicely sculpted.
  3. Don Well-Known Member

Another super figure Maurice, this is on the list for Euro and most likely some others.
    Got a new big bag for taking stuff home this year.

Don
  4. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Very nice indeed
  5. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    I put my order in--I think it's time to acknowledge Mr. Corry (despite the documented troubles with handling orders) as one of the finest military miniature figure sculptors over the past several decades. I think he's up there with Ray Lamb, John Rosengrant and a couple of others in the detail, posing and accuracy of the models.
    Edward and Gra30 like this.
  6. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

7. kilsh Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Another Exceptional piece in all respects

Neil
  8. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Moz - you've done it again.
    If they were handing medals out for figures, the rest of the field might as well pack in. This is stunning. When are you going to stop? you're hurting my wallet again!!
    Absolute magic. I don't think anybody captures the period like you do mate.
  9. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Bought and purchased. (y)
    Edward likes this.
  10. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Cool work and I think that`s what I name a real character figure !!!
  11. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Excellent sculpting, catches the period very well.
  12. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Don't like that scale in a full figure , but it is a super sculpt (y) sorely tempted to chop the legs off and make into a bust :eek:
    would be a nice one off.

Ron
  13. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely character, fantastic sculpt and a free figure to boot, well done Moz.

Rob
  14. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Looks great ! Superior sculpting work ! (y)

... Is it just my imagination or is this actually exactly the same as a Ghurka officer in India in 1857 ? :confused: ... I may have been drinking too much last night ... :hungover:
  15. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    This looks superb,think I will have to start painting 120 mm figures.

Cheers David
  16. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
  17. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys,

In the words of Victor Meldrew ...I have just bought one of these ...a full figure:eek: ..I ask you me a bust bloke .......its a cracking subject .:)

I ordered mine from Moz's website ..hopefully I will get it (I know that Grod aka MMM will be carrying all the range from Moz according to his website)

Looking forward to seeing this and the free figure come through the do

Nap
  18. moz A Fixture

England
    Hi All

During this month Maurice Corry miniatures will start to be incorporated into Mitches Military Models(http://www.mitchesmilitarymodels.co.uk) under Gordon Mitchell, this will ensure that in the future customers will receive the best service available, Gordon has proved to be excellent in the field of customer service and Maurice Corry miniatures will benefit from this.

I, Maurice Corry will continue to sculpt for the range.

There will be a period of transition and the web site www.120mini.com has been altered today.

The new rifles officer MC-RC5 will continue to run for a few days along with the free figure offer.

On about the 17th of September the website will include links directly to Gordons site and future releases will also redirect to his web site.

www.120mini.com will continue to run just as normal.

I hope these changes will be beneficial to all our customers and I would like to thank all of you.These changes will not affect any orders made
    Moz.
  19. moz A Fixture

England
    also
    Gordon will be carrying the range at Euro Militaire
    Thanks to all
    Moz
  20. tmallyon2002 New Member

Australia
    Maurice/Moz -
    G'day - could you please let me know whether my figure (plus the 75mm "free " figure ) has been posted yet?
    Cheers
    Tony Mallyon
    (tony.mallyon2@bigpond.com.au )