1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Figure Saint Helena - 1817

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Miguel Jimenez-Bravo, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Hello fellow Planeteers,

Here our new figure:
    SAINT HELENA - 1817
    Our new figure from the NAPOLEON ON HORSEBACK SERIES

Sculpted by Diego Briones.
    Boxart by José Luis Ruiz and Miguel Jimenez-Bravo
    Material: White metal
    Size 54mm

El Taller- Hobby art
    http://www.eltaller-hobbyart.com

Santa_Elena.jpg

Santa_Elena_posterior.jpg
  2. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    An interesting figure to be sure. I'm not sure about the pistol holsters though.
  3. Hi clrsgt,
    Thank you very much for your comment. I had the same doubt when I started to study the figure that I was going to make. Among the many images that I was able to consult was the attached image. You can see it at this address: https://www.pinterest.es/pin/473863192041558965/.However, he could have used an English civilian chair as well. Selle napoleon rammené de sainte-helene copia.jpg
  4. Oda A Fixture

A very interesting and unusual/rare subject,done in El Taller's impeccable way.

Oda.
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Certainly a very refreshing take on a well-worn subject. Full marks for originality. Nice one.

- Steve
  6. Nap Moderator

England

Totally agree there ......instantly recognised even without the famous bicorne

As accurate as ever including his horse marking

Thanks for sharing

Nap

image.jpeg
    Oda likes this.
  7. Hi Oda,
    Thank you very much. When making historical miniatures, the rigor must be very high.
    Oda likes this.
  8. oierlings Active Member

Switzerland
    Hi Miguel
    very interesting and unusual subject. I'll might add this one to my collection plus some other Figures from your offerings. I still have a lack of horses in my collection.
  9. Hi Steve,
    Thank you. I'm glad you think it's original. Despite being very well known, Napoleon will still give us a lot to play with.
    Oda likes this.
  10. Hi Nap,
    Thank you very much Nap. Your words are always kind. I am glad that the precision and historical rigor are appreciated.
    Oda likes this.
  11. Hi Oierlings,
    It is very interesting that you are thinking of expanding your collection with this figure or others from El Taller-Hobbyart. You already know that you can do it directly on the web site or you can get in touch at the following email: info@eltaller-hobbyart.com. It will be a pleasure to assist you.
    Oda likes this.
  12. Paul Walker Member

There is no doubt that El Taller-Hobby Art always offers very interesting figures. They are definitely doing a good job.
    Oda likes this.
  13. Thank you very much Paul.
  14. Edorta A Fixture

Spain