1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New figure from Alpine (1/16)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by T50, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PanzerIV Member

Stunning figure, well done.
    T50 likes this.
  2. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    The mailman delivered my figure today.
    Excellent customer service as usual. Casting is top notch also. Thank you again for another exceptional 1/16 figure. Now I am going to dig out my old S&T tankers and see if they can tell a story next to each other. Hopefully Taesung will consider doing another 1 or 2 more figures with this figure.
    T50 and oldtrousers like this.
  3. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Another clean sculpt T, and yep that face looks young, very well done!
    T50 and TIGER11 like this.
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've got both the S&T U.S. tankers that John Rosengrant did. Which would normally be enough for me in this scale. But this is such a great figure that I might just have to pick it up as well.

- Steve
    T50 and TIGER11 like this.
  5. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

I received this kit earlier this week from Taesung and it is a masterpiece of sculpting and casting! I haven't bought a 1/16 scale kit in at least five years, but this one really appealed to me with the subject, pose, and depiction of a young tanker buck sergeant. I think we tend to forget how young most of these soldiers were during that war.

Scott
    T50 and Babelfish like this.
  6. MrBMB A Fixture

Another lovely Alpine figure to get, wonder if he will get an offsider at some point :)