1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Figure. Emperor Mutsuhito of Japan -Meiji Tenno- (1852-1912)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Miguel Jimenez-Bravo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hello fellow Planeteers,

Here is our new figure:

EMPEROR MUTSUHITO OF JAPAN
    Sixth figure from the Kings and emperors collection.

Sculpted by Antonio Zapatero.
    Boxart by José Luis Ruiz and Miguel Jimenez-Bravo
    Material: White metal
    Size 54mm

Available on our website:
    https://www.eltaller-hobbyart.com

mutsuhito_frontal.jpg

mutsuhito_dorso.jpg
    NeilW, Chris Oldfield, Nap and 8 others like this.
  2. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    Os está quedando una colección bonita, felicidades
  3. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  4. Oda A Fixture

I love all the line of Emperors of this exceptional company but this is an absolute favorite I have been waiting for.Count me in for one Miguel.

Oda.

PS: I love the double reins.
    Reptor likes this.
  5. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Great work! I like this very much! Thank for the news ;) (y)
    Oda likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Miguel

Yet again a really nice release in the series ...like the painting of the horse as well

This certainly woukd make a great bust

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  7. Gracias Luis R. por tu comentario. Ésta y las demás series van cogiendo forma y van qudando bien.
    Oda likes this.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent figure.

Marc
  9. Thank you very much for your comment Eduardo. Indeed, in this series we are going to meet curious and less known characters.
  10. Thank you very much Oda. I'm glad you liked the Meiji figure. I hope that next week you can receive the figure.
    Oda likes this.
  11. Reptor, thank you very much. You always so kind.
  12. Paul Walker Member

Beautiful painting and excelent figure. Very interesting series with this sixth figure. I already ordered mine. Also I wanted to ask what are the next figures in this series coming up?
    Oda likes this.
  13. Hi Nap,
    How I feel that El Taller-Hobbyart does not make busts, surely you would be a good customer.
    Thank you for your comment, and yes, the horse has really been very beautiful. The favorable comment of the painting of the horse has been general.
    Oda and Nap like this.
  14. Marc, thank you very much for your feedback.
  15. Paul, thank you very much for your order. The next appearances of this series will be: George V of England, Haakon VII of Norway, Ferdinand I of Bulgaria and Sultan Mehmed V of the Ottoman Empire.
    Henkm likes this.
  16. Henkm Well-Known Member

Hola, I'd been hoping for a George V (My son is attending King George V school ...) Great news for me and thanks Miguel!
  17. Hi, I'm very happy. You will have the possibility of making any of the two possible versions (the figure will come out with two heads)