1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Figure. Baldomero Espartero -1840

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Miguel Jimenez-Bravo, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Hello fellow Planeteers,

Here is our new figure:

BALDOMERO ESPARTERO - 1840
    Second figure from the Spanish Generals collection.

Sculpted by Antonio Zapatero.
    Boxart by José Luis Ruiz and Miguel Jimenez-Bravo
    Material: White metal
    Size 54mm

Available on our website:
    https://www.eltaller-hobbyart.com

espartero1.jpg

espartero2.jpg
    Oda, Reptor, malc and 2 others like this.
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  3. Thanks, Eduardo. Basically in the two engravings attached. Most of the portraits of Espartero, are subsequent to the First Carlist War. Even to a question from Martin Rohman, about which uniform the figure was going to wear, I made a photo composition with one of them.
    The last picture, one of the most famous portraits of the character, is after 1844, since he wears the uniform with all the modifications of that year.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  4. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Superb figure ! Very beautiful sculpt and paint ! This is not my period but this is a very beautiful release ! :love:(y)
    Oda likes this.
  5. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Gracias Miguel pero las imágenes no son visibles.

Military miniatures painted by Eduardo Garcia
  6. Oda A Fixture

One more fantastic release by El Taller!These guys have a vision and the follow it through.Their equestrian subjects are simply superb!!!!

Oda.
    Reptor likes this.
  7. Thank you very much Reptor. I appreciate your words.
    Reptor and Oda like this.
  8. Thank you Oda. You know that I'm glad you like the different series of the brand.
    Oda likes this.
  9. Paul Walker Member

Despite it is not a theme I know much about, I really like the figure. And as always very well painted. Congratulations.
    Oda likes this.
  10. Thanks Paul for your comment. The next figures will be more known: February series Kings and Emperors, Kaiser Wilhelm II, March series Indian Army, 25th Cavalry (Frontier Force) - 1913. British Officer.

Oda likes this.