1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New distributions from Bestsoldiers

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by joepanzer, Oct 7, 2005.

1. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

:) Bestsoldiers is happy to announce the new manufacture Der Bunde Rock
    that enter in the range of distributions.

[IMG]
    Woodland Indian_Travels Alone 54mm
    by Alan Ball

[IMG]

Toussaint Charbonneau French Trapper 54mm (with indian alternative head)
    by Alan Ball

[IMG]
    Santa Claus flat

( ;) so for Christmas the modellers can give happy the family with a special gift)

[IMG]

visit bestsoldiers.com

for more pictures and to sent request informations

sincerely

Marco Ganghini
    Bestsoldiers.com
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like Alan's work but the woodland indians wearing shirts are getting a little boring and end up looking the same. Just my opinion, one I may not be alone in having. The trapper is nice and with an alternate Indian head you'll have ANOTHER Indian wearing a shirt. Though it is documented that natives wore shirts and other clothing items, with trade being a major source, there are other ways to portray them. This is a great period that has a lot of colorful subjects that are either untapped or not accurate:) ~Gary
  3. Alan Guest

4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Alan, I have that book and it is a nice little reference. I would suggest you look at some of the books offered by the Smoke & Fire Co. They have some great references that although they are printed by smaller publishers, are of the type you'd be interested in I'm sure.~Gary

http://www.smoke-fire.com/online-store.htm
  5. Alan Guest