1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Characters for SMOG, a Victorian Fantasy

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Smart Max Cedric, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Smart Max Cedric Member

United-States
    [IMG]

SHAMOCK THE GREAT

"Their appearance can be so deceptive that judging servants of the Dark Pharaoh by that criterion alone is a hazardous bet. Shamock the Great is undoubtedly among the worst..."

THE PRESTIGIOUS CABINET

"No one knows whether Shamock made the Box himself or received it as a gift from the Dark Pharaoh. Endowed with its own dark..."

MISTER AMBASSADOR NAIL

"Their extraterrestrial nature has made Mister Nail's kind the discovery of the century, even of the millennium. Doctor Watson has equiped him with mechanical prosthesis that..."

LORD CROWLEY

"Persecuted by the Inquisition until the England denied catholicism, the Crowleys are fierce and cruel, expanding their power through terror. Worthy descendant of..."

THE CANOPIC BEAST

"Hidden within the depths of the ancient pyramids are mysteries that would better not be unveiled. The Canopic Beasts are among those..."
  2. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Great stuff!

I like it! I hope you will realese more from this subject.

Cheers,
    Balázs
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Do you have a web-site where these can be ordered?
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
  5. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

I like the Canopic Beast and Mr. Nail in particular.
  6. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Good Stuff

Just got The Canopic Beast and Lord Crowley from CM, they are excellent. Clean crisp resin casting with almost no clean up required...and at a scale I can see ;)

7. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I'm very impressed by what I see, I just have to clear to WB and I see a few from this line I'd like to paint myself.