1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Article by Bruno Schmäling

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gordy, Nov 27, 2005.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Bruno, Great piece and article. It's nice to see a piece with some research behind it.~Gary
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Terrific read. Thanks Bruno. Well done (y) (y)

Jim Patrick
  4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Terrific job Bruno. Article and diorama.
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Bruno, great article, thank you.

Cheers
    Roc :)
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Bruno,

Both are great. The article and the vignette.

Marc
  7. mcsneed17 Member

thank you again for a wonderful article now i will try to look for blackfoot figure in any scale even if it is a bust.
  8. Bruno New Member

Hi Marc, Marc, Roc, John, Jim and Gary,

thank you very much for your friendly comment.
    I'm now for over 30 years intersted in the history and heritage of the Plains Indians and during this time I have become friend with some Native Americans.

For this reason to create Indian figurines is a worke I do with my heart and I hope to represent the true history and culture of these people. I'm very appreciated that this intetion is understud by figurine friends like you and that you like my worke and the historic representation.

Many greatings from a white Bavaria, full of snows.

Bruno
  9. Bruno New Member

Hi Marc,

if I can be of help, when you start to paint a Blackfeet, drop me a message. I have good sources according to Blackfeet cloth and artefacts.

Many greatings

Bruno
  10. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Bruno, You're welcome. I find decent research lacking in a lot of American related subjects, it was nice to see what could be accomplished with a little effort.~Gary
  11. Bruno New Member

Hi Gary,
    I like to create historical figurines, not "phantasy figurines", as the research is like a step into history. During my research on James Willard Schultz and Nät-ah-ki, they become like people I had know, thats more than just painting!

Best greatings from Bavaria to Pennsylvania

Bruno