1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New 75mm pegaso roman from Diego Ruina site

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ltom74, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ltom74 Member

Hungary
    I have just seen on Diego site. I do like it and will buy it if will be available:)
    Painter: Diego Ruina
    Sculptor: ?

[IMG]

Diego Ruina web site
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Tomas........it looks like Diego has given us a sneak preview of an upcoming Pagaso release.
  3. diosytexas Member

England
    and what an all round little cracker. gotta have this one.
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    as much as I like romans and this is very nice all I can say "Oh Geez not another one"

Robin
  5. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    To me this one looks more anatomically correct than some of the more recent Pegaso Roman and 75 mm offerrings.

I will consider this one...

Keith
  6. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Robin, I have to agree with you on this. There are things to consider though. Sometimes sculptors just can't nail a 75mm figure or have no interest in another time period. Evidently, Pegaso's other 75mm ventures (Romans specifically) must be doing rather well in the sales department. They keep coming out with more! I do wish they would do another period though. It would be nice to see some Napoleonics (my opinion) in 75mm. However, when it's all said and done, I will probably buy this figure too. I'm an increasing fan of this scale and have began collecting a lot of reference material on this period. I'm looking forward to seeing this one in my hands. Nice figure Pageso but how about a different time period just to break up some of these terrific looking Roman figures ;)

Jim Patrick
  7. celticman New Member

it's been years since painting my last figure, this one has really grabbed me and tempted me back into painting. Does anybody have a release date?
  8. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Would love to see a new Pegaso 75 mm napoleonic mounted. I am partial to lancers but :)

I will say that after two poor experiences of cast or sculpt quality from elite and andrea that I have been working thru, Pegaso quality is at the top of my list. My last Pegaso figure total clean up time was an hour. I won't even say how much time I have spent on these other two... :(

Pegaso gets my $ (when I have any...)

Keith
  9. celticman New Member

Your right about Andrea, far too many times I have bought their newest "big kit" to find that the mouldings are not up tp scratch, you don't expect it with some of their price tags
    I think Andrea can hold their heads up high with it's 54mm range,the castings are usually perfect. Pegaso is consistantly superb, I think they lead the way in historical miniatures.
  10. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Gray - Any idea when you'll have this avail?

Keith
  11. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    this one will make 5 outta 18 any other era have 5 out, in my opinion they should move to other eras too. British Napoleonics would be good, crimea even better. Of course if these sell teh romans that is , most vendors are going to welcome them.

Robin
  12. diosytexas Member

England
    hi all,the release date is may.dave.
  13. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Dave- Thx for the info on the release date. I will likely get this fellow unless some other new release catches my fancy :lol:

Robin - I agree with you. A Pegaso 75 mm mounted 11the Hussar,17th Lancer or Dragoon would be most welcome. As would a winter accoutered and bearded Scots Guards figure...

Keith