1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New 75mm Dance Of Death 1870 from Ellie's Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ellie, Feb 8, 2018.

1. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All I would like to announce the forth coming release of our long awaited Vignette the Dance of Death. its a limited edition of 100 copies.

all the kits will be numbered and have a certificate of authenticity. you can pre order your copy now through our website.

we would like to say a big thank you to all the people that got behind this project, with out your support this would not have happened.

once again this is a very limited edition and is only available while orders last. please visit or web site on www.elliesminiatures.com

All orders will be placed on a list and we will then contact you with the shipping date.

thank you

Ian
    www.elliesminiatures.com

A9F3DAA0FD5A434AA92FB19B64280C4D.jpg
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A superb piece Ian....sadly...too small for my tired old eyes :(

Regards

Ron
  3. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ron thanks glad you like it. I know what you mean about the eyes I can just about do this scale myself.
    cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  4. Richard Baxter A Fixture

Scotland
    An outstanding piece, Ian, can't wait to see it in the resin.
    ellie likes this.
  5. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    As an original subscriber I was pleased and excited to finally see the finished vignette. I will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.
    ellie likes this.
  6. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    I'm also a original subscriber and I'm glad to see the fantastic result
    ellie likes this.
  7. Huw63 A Fixture

Me too. Is the alternative head for the first subscribers included?

Cheers

Huw
    ellie likes this.
  8. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys very glad you like it. I know it's been a long project but it's been worth the wait. we have sent out an email to every one with the photo looks like some got it. the spare head went to the first 15. Carl is now braking the master down and then we have the task of casting them up. we will inform you as soon as we have an idea of when we will be ready to ship.

The end is in sight and it has been worth the wait

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Nickj19 likes this.
  9. Huw63 A Fixture

Sorry Ian but I got no mail from you apart from the one you sent in December with a picture of the sculpt in progress. If I’ve missed one please will you resend it.

Thanks

Huw
    clrsgt and ellie like this.
  10. fadan22 New Member

Absolutely fantastic, a work of art.
    It was an excellent idea and definitely worth the wait.
    Fabrizio.
    ellie likes this.
  11. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  12. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Ian, I'm sorry but I received no email from you about Dance of Death including the one Huw mentions above. I did not see the photo until today on PF. Please make sure that you have me on your list.
    Thanks
    Mike Saggs
    Huw63 likes this.
  13. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    A superb piece ! Very beautiful work! :love:(y)
  14. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    I join in,i didn't receive anything too,but I think,I'm also one of the first fifteens
    Huw63 likes this.
  15. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Looks terrific, Ian, but I'll be patient and wait.......you will know what for :LOL:(y)

Alan
    Huw63 likes this.
  16. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Excellent figures Ian. They look superb, and plenty of action from a war that receives little attention. Looking forward to receiving mine.

Chris
  17. Cannonball A Fixture

As one of the original subscribers to this project it's finally great to see the finished article. It looks like Carl has done a great job and can't wait to get my hands on the kit "in the flesh" so to speak. Like some of the others Ian, I haven't received the finished shots but did get the previous WIP shots.
  18. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys once again sorry about the mail it looks like 23 out of the 35 got the email rest assured you are all on the list and all have your numbers so no problem at all I will send you your number along with the photo I got from Carl.

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  19. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks Ian,photo received
    ellie likes this.
  20. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Ian,
    the same over here - no email etc. Payment was made on April 7th 2017

Cheers, Martin