1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nemesis dreadknight #2; tribute to Franciuus

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Arsies, May 28, 2015.

1. Arsies Active Member

Spain
    There was a while that Francesco Farabi is a great friend inside mianiture's world. Everyone that has the pleasure to meet him knows that he is not only a great painter or an even organizator (monte San Savino is as great as it is partialy because Francesco's work), in fact he is a great Person, I told you exactly that some days ago when I posted the first one, you are not reading the same post again :)

After a few days I could finish the second one. First one needed to fit as best as possible with original one just with my touch as customer wanted just a Francesco's tribute, but why do a crazy work once if you can become completely MAD doing it twice? I had lot of freedom on second one and as improve paintign was not an option because at one point lot of work means a very small improvement (and original one was alerady at best level) my only choice was to improve scene, so i look for some more movement and with a couple of advanced basing effects we have it.

B01.jpg

B02.jpg

B03.jpg

B04.jpg

B05.jpg

B06.jpg

B07.jpg

B08.jpg

B09.jpg
    Stephen Duncan likes this.
  2. That... is astonishing. Fantastic painting - this might be a stupid question, but did you model it too?
  3. Arsies Active Member

Spain
    nope, this is a games - workshop kit, I just conversed it as it's too static
  4. kenshin393 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely job, much more dynamic than the first, takes it another step up.
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom