1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Need some help!

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Indy, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Indy Member

United-States
    You would think after 53 years I would have learned to check a kit for all its parts before buying it, wrong! In my excitement of finding this kit I quickly forked over the cash only to learn later that Tigris of Gaul is missing his left arm. I tried the web address on the box with no luck, the instructions say it was sulpted by Alexander Vishnevskiy and painted by Juan Carlos Yugueros. Any help finding a left arm for Tigris would be greatly appreciated. Scale is 54mm, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Ferris A Fixture

It's not surprising with all those sharp swords swooshing around an arm can go missing... :-D

Seriously, hope you find a solution.... :-/

Cheers,
    Adrian
  3. Indy Member

United-States
    I decided to make a casting of the right arm and use it for the left arm with a few alterations, still have some clean up to do but am pleased with the results.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. custer760 Well-Known Member

Excellent,very well done.
    Regards
    Pete
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Not seen these figures -- they look spot on. I still like to view the opening battle sequences in this film!

Alan
  6. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great set and the new arm is perfect, you'd never know.
    Cheers
    Mat
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Nice job you have done here