1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Need help finishing these figures...

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Michel, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Michel New Member

Hello everyone,

I am looking to start up a 3D printing business specializing in creating and selling historical miniatures from different time periods but mainly WWII and the napoleonic area.
    The first project is a set of 2 figures depicting a German tank crew during WWII. They are wearing leather uniforms and are casually walking during a break in the fighting.

The models are made with the help of full body 3D scanning.

I am looking for a digital sculptor who is able to add additional detail to the face, hair and the headgear (cap).
    In addition to the existing heads a new alternative head needs to be sculpted for each figure. The face will be the same but the hair and headgear will be different.

Ideally you will have experience in sculpting digital figures that will be printed at small scales ranging from 1/35th = 5,2 cm to 1/16 = 12 cm
    If you are up the challenge and can share some samples of your work then please get in contact.

In attach you will find the examples of the 2 figures to give you an idea of the style.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can provide extra information if needed.

kind regards

Michel

Panzer crew walking 1.jpg
    Panzer crew walking 2.JPG
    Panzer crew walking 3.JPG
    Martin64, Scotty and Oda like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Michel

BIG WELCOME , do introduce yourself in the Welcome Aboard forum

As for 3D there are several here on PF , including Hugo Pereira who runs RP Models and uses 3 D sculptors

Have a look through the threads in the Digis forum for names and send them a message

Contact me if you have questions

Nap
  3. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Nice work.... I do hope you get a sculptor to to help you out...
  4. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
  5. Michel New Member

Hi all,

thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

Nap, I'll take up your advice and browse through the forum.
    Nap likes this.
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Michael

Kevin contact me and I already sent you a message.

Thank you Sir.
    Regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.