1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ne-Sou-A-Quoit, Fox Chief

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bluesking, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    This is one of my latest Old Bill conversions. The roach is real hair, donated by my dog.
    The face has been reworked and all deatils added using Magic Sculpt + a couple of feathers from old kits.

Attached Files:

2. DaveCox Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice work Stephen, the real hair is a good addition. I've never seen a smiling native american before!
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Another good transformation. Kinda feel sorry for the dog tho........having to walk around with what looks like mange............lol :lol:
  4. Bruno New Member

Hi Stephen,

very nice worke. I like to see a good painted bust of a member of a tribe, normaly not so populare withe the modellers. your re-worke ist very good!

Best regards from Germany

Bruno
  5. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Good work Stephen...you have an insatiable appetite for Native Americans.
    Keep it up with the busts, they are getting more adventurous every time.

All the best...Roy.
  6. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    THanks folks, it is a triumph of hope over experience. I know they're not as good as they could be but I keep pluging away.

Thanks Quang, the McKinney-Hall portraits are ideal for me to work from, it's easy to improve if your starting thershold is low enough !!!
  7. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello Jake,

Looks like you're set out to do the entire McKenney-Hall gallery in 3D! :lol:

An admirable endeavour (y). All I can say is that you're getting better and better and better and better .......

Elwood ;)