1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Navy seals vignette completed

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kinggeorges, Jun 29, 2012.

1. kinggeorges Active Member

France
    hello planeteers,

I finally achieved another vignette based on the navy seals pair from Bravo 6.
    I had a lot of fun in making it.
    Here are the pics.
    Best,
    Julien

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Ferris, Trep and mark761214 like this.
  2. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    Nice work, Julien! This vignette looks great! I love the gate and the groundwork too. Where did you get the jungle foliage, such as the tree near the wall?
    kinggeorges likes this.
  3. kinggeorges Active Member

France
    Hi Nick ! thanks a lot for your comment. Jungle foliage is all natural : forest moss, small herbs grabbed in between cobblestone, wild carrot for the white flowers (very fragile stuff). As far as the tree is concerned, it's fresh oregano.
    Best,
    Julien
  4. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Great scene Julien, very well done. I like the old structure, adds the affect. Beauty!

Cheers, Ski.
    kinggeorges likes this.