1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Napoleonic French Dragoons-shoulder boards a query.

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by chris1, Apr 17, 2018.

1. chris1 Active Member

Hi All.
    Its' been a while since I was last here although I check the posts regularly, What with full time study and having been seduced by the dark side ((aircraft) better now that's out of the system).
    I rediscovered an old Verlinden Bust of an officer of the Dragoons which I'd like to redo however what with storage and a recent flat move the shoulder boards are chipped and broken so I need to repair them,but having the devils own trying to find decent pictures that show any detail.so if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Thanks

Chris
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Chris

Hope all is good with the studying being seduced ( if only !! ) and move all sorted

This one ...

image.jpeg

These might help you

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

This is a figure painted by PF member Bailey

image.jpeg

Nap
    Mirofsoft and DaddyO like this.
  3. chris1 Active Member

Hi Nap,
    Yep that's the one, Thanks for posting the photos I can start to repair the damage.
    napoleonpeart likes this.