1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Napoleon in Egypt(54mm)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by xinghua2121, Jun 24, 2012.

1. xinghua2121 Member

China
    Hi all, This is ZhouYu From China, I aways want to try one kind of Napoleon's figure, and last month I got this one, I like it so much, The one not finished yet, the face painting with AV, others part with Oil, that's not means I don't want to use AV to paint the whole figure,because in our Country it's very hard to buy the right colours what I want.
    Unfortunately,I made a mistake here, have u guys see there is a bule line on the
  2. xinghua2121 Member

China
    this is fhe front image

Attached Files:

3. xinghua2121 Member

China
    the second image

Attached Files:

4. xinghua2121 Member

China
    and the last one

Attached Files:

5. xinghua2121 Member

China
    I don't know hot to upload the images in onec time, the PF also can't open China Web photo album.
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    I wish i could help you but i am learning to upload images myself.
    I am sure you could order Vallejo acrylics on ebay or any international sellers.