1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My two 54mm faces for Euro..........

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by rej, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    Good Luck ! Your job is very promissing!
  2. fulgor New Member

hello.

nice work.

i hope tho see them in folkstone

randy
  3. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Keep going Ray
    Looking forward to seeing you and the figures at Euro

Frank
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    ALL of YOU guys........thanks so much..... still a long way to go but will DO MY UTMOST to get them ready in time.........

Gary, well I'm an idiot actually.........as a rule of thumb I always spray an undercoat except when there is "metal" to be depicted and the figure is of white metal........However for two small wedges on the cuirass (the other parts are gold/brass) I SHOULD HAVE PAINTED and undercoat :( as its not an easy job painting on the bare metal........ok some might argue that I could mask to protect the metal and spray on..........well didn't do it :angry:

Thanks once again guys........really appreciate all the feedback!

Ray ;)
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Really great work Ray!! waiting to see more of them on the process, if you have time to shoot !!!!
  6. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Fleshtones are really great,I like the second one most,awesome!
    regards
    christos
  7. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Nice stuff buddy. Will see them on Wednesday hopefully. As for speed.....take my advice and theyt will surely be ready :lol: :lol:

Stephen Mallia