1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My secret, for Justin

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by conny, Nov 8, 2005.

1. conny Active Member

Germany
    Hello Justin,
    here is my secret and partner :lol:

[IMG]

Take it easy and have fun :)

Cheers
    Conny
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I wondered what ever happened to my ex-motherinlaw :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Konrad, it's amazing , you have managed to capture my motherinlaw's likeness on that flat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
    Roc
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Man! Those reds have to be some of the best I have ever seen!! Please share with us how you did it!
  5. conny Active Member

Germany
    Hello Guy`s,
    and I have now the trouble with her :lol:

@Anders: The follow oil paint`s I have have use for the red. Cadmium red deep, Cadmium red light, Cadmium red lightets, Chromoxid green deep and Ultramarin blue deep.
    At first make a mix of Cadmium red deep, Chromoxid green deep and Ultrmarin blue, you get a very dark brown. Now paint this mix over the whole area they want paint red, but thin. Now use Cadmium red deep for the first lights then Cadmium red light and for the hightlights Cadmium red lightest, with the mix you can strengthen the shadows. I have repeated this painting 3 times. That is all. ;)

And thanks for your nice comments.

Cheers
    Conny
  6. Opsofficer New Member

@ Konrad - TOO FUNNY! :lol: He/she/it does all the work and you get the praise, yes? ;) And you had us thinking it was the dwarfs! :lol:

Justin : -)
  7. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Conny! I paint only with Acrylics but I think the colors can be transferred. Thanks again!!