1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My recent (or maybe not) work...

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Osebor, May 12, 2021.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    After some "funny" months of modelling apathy, I wish to present you my latest (well, not so) ladies:
    First of all, there you have a “little known" Princess from an "obscure" saga... It’s
    Nuts Planet’s, bust, done in acrylics. She was my last work from 2020.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    malc, Old Pete, Nap and 1 other person like this.
  2. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    And, after a good five months, I managed to finish Sasha, the Welding Girl, from Industria Mechanika, in 1/24.
    My only complaint: the softish plastic employed, which made difficult to suppress moulding lines, eliminate excess plastic, etc. Painted by hand except the imprimation and some effects on bottles and cart.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    malc, Old Pete, Nap and 1 other person like this.
  3. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    And last, but not least, the Dancing Girl, from Golem Miniatures, who suffered a similar fate to Sasha. It’s a gem, but somehow there's a joint on her right buttock I was unable to conceal completely...
    Mlle. La Danseuse is done mostly with airbrush.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thanks in advance for your time and criticisms.
    malc, Old Pete and Martin64 like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Glad you've come out of modelling apathy and mojo is back , nice to see a selection of figures , good fleshtones on them particularly the dancer

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our May's FOTM comp and also vote in Aprils classes as well

....And enter in Vignettes & Diorama #3 which will be running till 31/12/21 with voting till 31/01/22

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  5. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Looking great

Mobo
  6. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Many Thanks, folks.
    Nap, you are tempting me!
    Nap likes this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England

Go for it ...it's all about taking part and enjoying showing ...some great prizes as well!

Happy entering

Nap