1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My new project ... bases

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bogusman53, May 1, 2012.

1. bogusman53 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi all, it's been some time since I posted a piece and this is my new project.
    Wooden bases for my busts, I took the plunge and bought a lathe and these are the first things I have ever turned. Please tell me what you think everyone. P1050990.JPG P1050987.JPG P1050983.JPG P1050983.JPG
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  2. bogusman53 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Oops will repost the pics the right way up I think. I hope this post is in the right place Gordy!
    By the way everyone the Tank commander is what started me off in this branch of the hobby 2 years ago I now have somewhere close to 100 with about 30 WIP. :);)
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Like the ACmodels bust.

Pedro
  4. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Bases look super Ian.

Busts also impressive, especially Andy Cairns's Lucky, which most inspirational.

"30 WIP's" Man! You've been bitten by the bug big time!