1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My new domain

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Manfred, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Manfred Active Member

Here it is:

My Webpage

Thanks for looking,
    Manfred
  2. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Manfred

Looks good......see you've got the same shelves as me next to your desk! Ikea!
    Also....an early Military Illustrated......really miss the magazine from those days

Rob
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Very nice website Manfred..........enjoyed looking
  4. Manfred Active Member

Rob:
    IKEA rules :)

The old Military Illustrated were a good read and hold lots of info. However at a certain point they became less interesting to me and I stopped subscription.

Guy:
    Thanks !
  5. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely on the Military Illustrated. Once it was very informative, excellent uniform articles, and even seemed to contain research pieces. Good colour plates, even decent model articles (on modellers not technique). Think they had an editorial change and I lost interest and like you gave up the subscription.
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Awesome site Manfred! Great pics and cool links (y)
  7. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Excellent site Manfred, very nice work too, I really like the Jon Smith poilu.
  8. Manfred Active Member

Thanks for the positive feedback !

However if you find anything which could be done better, scream out ;)
  9. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi Manfred

Really informative site, enjoyed looking.

Frank
  10. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Enjoyed your site! Great job on all the figures, but I especially liked the little Jon Smith Poilu ("hairy one"). One of my favorite figures and you've painted it with expression - sticking his chin out and ready for a fight. Nice one! Keep up the good work!!

You have figures by two manufacturers of which I've never heard - Chotah Sahib and Benassis Choice. Do the makers have web pages? Who sells them?
  11. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    How about some background music? German marching music/songs would be cool. (y)