1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MY NEW 120MM PROJECT

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by quang, Jun 2, 2006.

1. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello Planeteers,

These pictures of the finished sculpt should be the conclusion of this long thread.

There were unexpected events that slowed the pace drastically down, especially during the last few weeks. But hopefully, there's an end to everything.

Thank you all for your interest and your patience. (y)

Let's keep it rolling,
    Quang :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Quang. I like the way he has turned out. I look forward to painting this one when it becomes available.
  3. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Quang

Compliment a good job of good sculpture...... puts down it..... and also the subject enough to be characterized...... and hour you go with the painting :)

MAB :)
  4. Jeff Active Member

United-States
    Quang If I understand what you were saying in you earlier post this is your figure.

http://www.pilipili-miniatures.com/images_.../XO09-sepia.jpg

If so I just want to tell you what a great figure I think that is. It is not easy to pull off a pose like that but you did it so beautifully. I do not buy a lot of comerical figures any more but I bought that one. I simply could not resist it.

Best
    Jeff
  5. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Jeff: Yes indeed. I did sculpt the PiLiPiLi Highlander. It's one of my favourites and I'm glad you like it too.

Maurizio: Thank you for the kind words especially coming from a professional artist like yourself.

Indeed the subject lends itself to some 'intense' painting ;) . Not to mention the groundwork that the more adventurous will no doubt transform into a 'waterwork' to simulate the Floridan swamp country! :eek:

Guy: I can't wait to see your take on the print pattern of the shirt and the floral beadwork on the bandolier bag.

Quang :)
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Seen it posted on other forums Quang........turned out good. (y)