1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

my Lucifer progress

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Radek, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Hello
    I acctually came back to this figure. Firstly I would like to show the banner i'm making for him (or it?) and some progress with the figure.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers

Radek
  2. mertenspeter Member

Belgium
    Looks verry good wat scale is it ?

Peter
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Radek,
    interesting piece here! Looking forward to seeing him come together.

With that said, I never really pictured the Lord of Darkness as a standard bearer. I mean, I know times can be tough, recruiting can hit a lull, and you gotta do what you gotta do. But I guess I kinda pictured him more of a behind the scenes kinda guy. You know, callin' the shots, pullin' the strings, "the Puppet Master" kinda thing. I can see him being proud of "the colors" and all, but if I were El Diablo, the Ruler of Darkness, Satan himself, heck, I'd have some minions carrying my banner. That's just me! ;) :lol: :lol:

You know, one more thought... I can see having the banner for trade shows and such, you know, brand identity and the like. But does the Lord of Chaos, the Devil himself, really have to advertise? I get the willies just lookin' at him. Maybe it's the horns, I don't know. Food for thought......

Nice work, just had to have a bit of fun there!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Thanks guys!
    Well he isn't supposed to be a standard bearer. My plan is to sculp a standard bearer for him, but firslty I must finish this figure. I only wanted to practice paiting such things like standards and here it is:) I think I will sculp a female standard bearer for Lucifer, I already have a nice resin head for her ;)
    Cheers
    Radek
  5. daredevil New Member

Yeow! This is scary--but in a real good way. Can't wait to see how it comes out. I do monster & horror resin figures once in a while & they are FUN! And sometimes you just have to take a break from the figure to work on the base, dio, surroundisng, etc. The 'standard' is very cool. Looks like the face is coming along nicely, too.

This looks like it's really going to be interesting.

--Linda
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Radek,
    I know you don't intend for him to be a standard bearer. I just thought, obviously wrongly, that it would be a funny segueway. I had absolutely no intentions of anyone taking my commnents, other than the compliments I made about the sculpt, seriously! Sorry if I confused anyone! :(

Jay H.
    OKC
  7. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Jay
    It's OK, I like when people point out things that should be corrected, or have good ideas and can share them with others. Don't mind If You wan't to give sugesstions ot criticise ;)
    Do You think that I should correct the torso? He is so "breasty" because I wan't him to wear a body shaped armor (like roman centurions or more or less something like that) and I think it's the easiest way to do this.

Cheers
    Radek
  8. Bill Mayo New Member

Radek-

That will be an attention getter at any show!! Creative and the standard is great looking as well. Yes, I also think a 'minion' show hoist the standard.