1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique My Latest

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by captnenglish, Apr 8, 2012.

1. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    WT1 003.JPG Here is a pic of my latest WIP Pegaso's WE 2011 special edition William Tell. That I was lucky enough to pick up at SCAHMS as a raffle prize along with another Pegaso figure and a Romeo figure (all in one for the princely sum of $10 USD). Anyway here it is (sorry for the quality of the pic), still have lots to do. Not sure about the color of the boy's short sleeved shirt, I was going for a color called ladies bedstraw (more peach), and have no idea what color to paint WT's cap. The whole thing is done in a combination of acyrlics (Reaper, Vallejo, GW). Critque wanted.
    View attachment 92515
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Ken, I was truly thrilled to pck this little gem up since I was not able to attend WE. I can only hope mine turns out as nice as Carl's did. I save Carl's photos for reference when first got the kit.
  4. housecarl Forum Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Looks a great start Matthew. It is a lovely little figure, although the feather is a bit of a drama to fix.
    Thanks for the compliment,
    Carl.(y)
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    It's a figure when you don't have it, you could only dream you have it.
    What a beauty. Hopefully they bring it back in a couple of months.

marc
    captnenglish likes this.
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Carl. I am not looking forward to havng to attach the feather at all. Question, did you have any issues attaching the arm holding the crossbow?
  7. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Agreed. Since I was unable to attend WE I had no dreams of ever getting a copy of this figure, but I admired it so. Then I won it in a raffle here in the states for a princely sum of $10 USD