1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My latest "Dwarf"

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by captnenglish, Apr 18, 2014.

1. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here is a pic of the piece that I had on display at SCAHMS last weekend. Overall I am happy (earned a bronze), but need to redo the eyes. The photo is not mine (used with permission). It's a 200mm (I think) resin casting from Morland Studios. All C&C welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    From what I can tell he looks fine, but the photo is rather dark. It would help if you can get another pic. When attending shows I found it very helpful to solicit some on the spot critiques from others.

Joe
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Looks as if it deserves a much better picture ...... what little can be seen looks excellent.
    Cheers
    Derek
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks. Hoping for a better pic soon.