1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My last four figures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by tefaet, Jun 11, 2006.

1. tefaet Active Member

Spain
    I put my latest figures I hope you like it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Cicero New Member

Albania
    Jose,

I think you did a fine job here! The subtle dark photographing creates a very special athmosphere.
    One comment I like to make: Romans did not have iron cuirasses. But this diminishes nothing on the excellent painting you have done on the metals. Great job!

Johan ;)
  3. aiantas Active Member

Greece
    hallo my friend Jose,you did really excelent job ,i wish to see more than one foto to each of these four figures,very nice work...bravo

best regards babis
  4. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Very nice Jose, when I tire of painting Great War figures those Franco-Prussian War figures are top of my list. You did a great job on them.

Roger.
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Sumptuous painting, Jose! Your painting style reminds me of Old Masters, particularly the Flemish painters of old. Lovely stuff! The colors are so warm! Please show us more views.

All the best,
    Dan
  6. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello Jose,excellent work.I especially like the face on the Romen,the eyes look very real.Look forward to see more of your work.Kind regards John :)
  7. tefaet Active Member

Spain
    Thanks a lot for your comments I put , some more pictures of works.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Babis : Hi Doc I see you last works are AMAZING.
    John: Many thanks I take a lot of time for the eyes.
    Dan: I'm very happy for your comments
    And many thanks all the rest of comments .
    Regards.Jose Luis
  8. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jose,
    you do good work! You have good taste as well, these are all great figures to start with!

Jay H.
    OKC
  9. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    JOse, really like your work. Particular highlights are the eyes on the bust - very convincing indeed.
    I also admire the restrained use of colour as well, and as Johan pointed out along with some very atmospheric photgraphy they make for a great posting mate. I look forward to seeing more!
  10. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Jose, I agree with Anthony about the very atmospheric photogaraphy, could you tell us how you did it please.

Roger.
  11. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Hi Jose
    Excellent, great body of work.
    Pete
  12. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Wow all these greaties together !!!!!!! We must thingthe same Jose !!! I have the 3 70mm on bench and thinking which to start !!!!!! I love them all but mostthe Trumpeteer of Dragoons . BRAVOOOOOO One ouzo from me !!
  13. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful figures Jose!
    Your painting is always great,
    christos
  14. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Hello Jose Luis!

Great figures! Very subtle and precise painting.
    Best wishes,

Marijn
  15. tefaet Active Member

Spain
    Thanks for comments about this works , I am very happy for this and I wait to continue
    make better .
    Best wishes.Jose Luis