1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My first 28mm sculpt

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Frank-Holger, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Frank-Holger Member

So, after doing all that Horror and Biomechanical stuff, I try to relax whilst sculpting my first 28mm Figure. It is a mixture of Ork and Skeleton (herefore, I started without having some idea of how exactly it will look. After checking some Artbooks with Fantasy Paintings I simply started). To my surprise it is a bit simpler thant doing bigger figures and it is helluva fun! You can´t imagine what you can do on a figur so small!

No I have to superdetail the whole thing and think of a Base, maybe with a Standart or something like that. He will get a shield in the left hand. The Ax is in Progress as some other parts of the figure (the helmet will get some rivets and some other small details has to be added)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Frank
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Frank it looks really great my friend. Good start on this small scale. :)

Xenofon
  3. Calvin Member

Looks good Frank, maybe a mountain of skulls as a base ?
  4. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    COOL, Frank (y) (y) !!!! Waaagh !!!
    Kenneth.
  5. Frank-Holger Member

Thanks, Guys!

At the moment, I have no real idea for a Base (there is something going around in my mind, but nothing where I say, that´s it!)

This sculpting is really enjoyable because I can add as much details I want (and with a better magnifier or Optivisor, more can be made. And Fantasy is a very rewarding theme! I hope, to do some more stuff, even in this scale!)

The next days I start superdetailing and cleaning up the work. Some Equipment has to be made, too!

Frank
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Fun stuff! Keep us posted Frank!

Jay H.
    OKC
  7. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very good Frank!
    keep up
    christos
  8. Lubitch Member