1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My fantasy work (Kula from King of fighters) half-done

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by atitan_to, Feb 4, 2007.

1. atitan_to Member

Hello,

It takes me so much time to re-start my work. this time I have chosen a fantasy character......"kula" from a TV game "king of fighters"

yet, the job is half done yet....and i wonder why i can't post pic directly into my vbench...so anyone can help?

Attached Files:

2. btavis Active Member

United-States
  3. atitan_to Member

4. btavis Active Member

United-States
    I think you need to do a closer comparison between your sculpt and the actual anime figure. I did an overlay of the two showing where the differences are. The shoulders are too broad, the waist is in the wrong position, the arms have multiple bends in them looking rubbery. I would forget about the head for right now and concentrate on the body.

Attached Files:

5. atitan_to Member

thanks your comparison, Bob,
    I think i need to double check the scale in next project....=P