1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My 3D sculpts

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by czerw, Jul 12, 2020.

1. czerw New Member

Bulgaria
    Hello Everyone, I am new here. Nice to meet you!
    I've been doing a little bit of 3D modeling for a while now. I've bought myself a small SLA printer recently and I would like you to be a witness as I'm on a mission to fill all flat surfaces in my house with minis and figurines.
    I will post some renders as well. I am curious about your opinions.

dragon1.1.jpg dragons (1).jpg skull-demon-fin.jpg skull (1).jpg venik8.jpg jajon2.jpg venyayo.jpg 1 (3).jpg supersoldier.jpg dragon.jpg 7.jpg monster.side2.jpg renderv2.jpg 14b.jpg doomgrl.jpg 0001.jpg untitled3.jpg szkieluch_bg.jpg 1.jpg necromancer.jpg hell centurion.jpg
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Thanks for sharing the sculpts they look interesting

why not introduce yourself fully in the WELCOME ABOARD part

Look forward to seeing more of your work

Nap
  3. czerw New Member

Bulgaria
    Hello again. Hope you are all doing well.
    I've started a new project. Its a sci-fi ogre mini.
    I am working on it for a while, just started posing him. There are still some errors there with parts intersecting near the neck area I have to fix.
    My last character was a nightmare to print so I'd like this one to require as little supporting as possible.
    I am a bit stuck with this one for now and I could use some CC.
    Also how do you come up with names for your characters?
    I'm not a native speaker and I'm a bit worried that my names may sound silly.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg