1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mutated Pharao Sculpt 75mm WIP

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Frank-Holger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Frank-Holger Member

Hi Fellow Modellers!

Here is a new piece I am working on currently. It is WIP, all Clothings must be done and some Detailwork, but all in all it comes out as planed. Always an Admirerer of the Work of Takayuki Takeya and Yasushi Nirasawa, I took their work as an permanent inspiration combined with own ideas and choice of colour. This guy here will be my Interpretation of Takeya´s SITTING HELL Figure.

Mine is sculpted in 75mm with Magic Sculpt. The biggest fun was sculpting the mutated arm and the skin here and there. Attention there is a bit of male nudity in the sculpt, but in the end version this will be covered.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7438/hpperhell011tg9.jpg
    http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6767/hpperhell009ya9.jpg
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6228/hpperhell012qd2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Frank
  2. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi Frank
    What I like about your work
    their is just enough humanity in it to make it believable

Not familiar with your sources
    but will look them out

Thanks for posting

Frank
  3. Frank-Holger Member

Hi Frank!

What do you mean with my sources? The material I use? Inspiration? We can discuss this!

Thanks for your kind words!

Frank
  4. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi Frank
    Guess I meant inspiration

Had a look at those artists some inspirational stuff

Frank
  5. darkeye Member

United-Kingdom
    :lol: another grisly piece frank!!!
    very good detail as usual, like it alot and like the choice of scale too. is it a scratch over a Presier Adam? or an original? oh and do you have any links for Presier figs? i want an Adam and Eve set to improve my anatomy sculpts!

all the best mate == timo :lol:
  6. Frank-Holger Member

Yep, its a Preise Adam Figure. Thesa are super great when it comes to sculpting those pieces, because their anatomy is dead on, the details are ok, but they will be covered, hehe, or newly done, so...

I have an adress in Germany, where I buy this stuff: www.hufisminiaturfiguren.de

But you have to send him an email, because the Adam and Eva Figuren are not every time on his site!

A female compagnion is in the design status, and maybe some kind of victim. I plan the base a bit grotesque, so that it will be more unusual than anything.

Frank :)