1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mussini Headsets.

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Braemp, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Braemp Active Member

Hello

I'm trying to buy some of mussinis Headsets but I can't get in touch with them. Is mussini still in business? I've tried to order via their HomePage but no result.

http://www.mussini.com/index.asp

Does any one know something about this?

Best Regards Lars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Mussini is doing "relief" only
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Was there just me who read this as Mussolini headsets and thought WTF? :eek:
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    It's also a relief.. it's not that ;)
  5. Braemp Active Member

Mussolini Headsets.. :)
    Then I guess they don't do their Headsets anymore, it's a shame, they was well sculped and was a bit larger.

Thanks

6. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    And there was me going to suggest a Bose headset as the sound is far supperior.
    Helm likes this.
  7. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    The mussini headsets were available through elisena, that's how i got them also.Now elisena isn't still in business for some years and i don't think you can find them.Anyway there are now available much more better headsets than mussini's.Chris.
  8. Einion Well-Known Member

They were very nice, at one point they were the best heads available of that size. If you're looking for sets where the heads are a little larger, so 1/30 scale or close to that, I think there are still only two main options, the ones I did for MIG Productions and the packs from Historex (the resin ones, all or most sculpted by Julian Hullis).

Einion
  9. Braemp Active Member

Ok Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the MIG stuff. They look pretty good on pictures as far as I can tell.

Regards Lars