1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Musketeer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by JGREEN, Mar 28, 2012.

1. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Awesome painting Jason on this fantastic figure, good to see you back.

Cheers David
  2. salonikios Active Member

Greece
  3. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Thank you David and Theofilos!

Jason
  4. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Beautiful rendition Jason.

Pedro.
  5. Showlen Active Member

United-States
    Is this an old kit? I'm curious, is there a common reason as to why a particular kit would be OOP? I'm sure there are several reasons, but with a company like Andrea, and with excellent kit such as this, I would think they would continue to produce if the demand is still there. I wish I could get my hands on this one myself, as I would certainly love to paint in the future.

Again, extraordinary painting on this one!

-Ronnie
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    A masterpiece,great job!!!
  7. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Thank you Pedro, Ron and Daniel!

Ron - The kit is not that old. I'm only guessing, but I dont think the kit sold very well. I had never seen a painted version of this kit (other than the box-art), at any show or in any magazine, until I saw Mike Blank's version at last year's Chicago show.

Jason
  8. Showlen Active Member

United-States
    Surprisingly enough, I checked with Andrea Depot and they had 1 left in stock. It's on it's way to me now :)!