1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Murat King of Naples

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MAB, Apr 5, 2006.

1. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    # Jay - thanks for compliment hope that Romeo of sells many :lol:

# Engin and Craig - thanks friends for yours phrases are appreciate a lot ;)

# Gary - friend also I admire a lot your job and to be one it appeal
    to receive your approvals :)

# Mike - thanks for your comments make appeal to me that you watch my job..... but also you to be a great sculptor and creed do not have much to learn from me however many thanks.

Thanks to all also from part of Danilo

MAB
  2. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Do you know why I don't like this fig.

a. I didn't sculp it

b. It don't breath and live

:lol:

Excellent job! Love it!

Cheers Mikko
  3. arthur Member

Canada
    Maurizio,
    Magnifico (y)
    Great sculpting and superb painting!
    Ciao,
    A.
  4. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    And once again my cheekboon fell on my keyboard!!

Magnificent piece of art, Maurizio!!

I'm not a big fan of Napoleon figures, but this one would change my mind!
    It's a real masterpiece and a true must have!
    Lovely, just lovely, congratulations my friend, well done!

Eddy.
  5. mariano New Member

Italy
    Bravo....e...grazie....!
    un bel viso di Murat mi serviva proprio....!
  6. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi
    Mikko - Arthur - Eddy and Mariano

Many thanks for your comments are indeed
    content that you have appreciate this figure also for who not to make Napoleonico but it could be a good beginning.

# Mariano - mi fa piacere che usi la testa di Murat ma.... la devi segare..........Ha Ha Ha ....
    buon lavoro......... :lol:

Saluti a Tutti

MAB
  7. maui Active Member

Italy
    Ogni commento è superfluo,
    se continui così, può darsi che tu diventi davvero bravo :lol:
    Sono in attesa di vedere il prossimo!!! Che trip...
    Perchè non realizzi anche un fantaccino tutto sporco di polvere da sparo e grondante di sudore con l'uniforme logora e anche un pò ferito.
    Un pezzo lo prenoto io. Grazie

Saluti
    :)
    maui
  8. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Beautiful work, Maurizio!

Best regards
    Artur
  9. alessandro Member

Italy
    M'pare ttroppu beddu!!!!
    Ommai t'abbiasti n'da luna.....e cu ti femma chiù!!! :eek:
    Bello,bravo BIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Alessandro
  10. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Tanks Artur for you comment

# Maui Grazie ci provo :lol:
    e per il soldato logoro e più facile farlo come pezzo unico
    che come master ...........

# Alessandro Grazie........ma Attia quannu t'acchiappu
    ti scippu a testa come i masculini....... :lol:

Salute to all

MAB
  11. maui Active Member

Italy
    Ciao Maurizio,
    una domanda.
    Qual'è il sistema migliore per fare le borse sotto gli occhi ad un 54 mm?
    Io da una testa di commercio ho provato a rifarle con due piccoli fili di M.S.
    Poi le ho rifinite con un pennello e alcool.
    Se non vengono perfette si possono rifinire anche a secco?
    Io c'ho provato ma non sò se è la cosa giusta. La prima volta mi è venuto via anche il dettaglio.
    Per l'occhio completo, palpebra superiore-pupilla-e parte inferiore, come fai?
    Forse le domande erano due :)

P.S.
    guarda il nuovo pezzo che ho inserito nel forum, e se puoi dammi un consiglio su gli occhi e baffi della testa. Grazie :eek:

maui
  12. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hello Maui
    Then your new one post I have not found it...unless you refer to General Russo.

The eyes in one 54 milimeter are one problem the one little for all sculptor..it must synthetize to the maximum.

I proceed therefore: I create the ocular cavities - I insert a sphere and to give the shape of the eye and make to dry - second phase I clean up the shape with a blade delicately and add the advanced eyelids and I make to dry - I always clean up to blade and I put those inferiors and I dry and always I clean up to blade.

Only secret if it can be called therefore........and that it must always begin with the opposite eye to the hand that is used more.

Why? because it allows you to make more symmetrical that one of the other side in how much the hand less is prevented from the nose.

I hope to you it are of aid
    even if with my English nothing has not been understood....LOL

Ciao Maui
    Allora il tuo nuovo post non l'ho trovato ...tranne che ti riferisci al Generale Russo.

Gli occhi in un 54 mm sono un problema un pò per tutti gli scultori ..bisogna sintetizzare al massimo.

Io procedo così : Creo le cavità oculari - Inserisco una sfera e dò la forma dell'occhio e faccio asciugare - seconda fase rifinisco la forma con una lama delicatamente ed aggiungo le palpebre superiori e faccio asciugare - rifinisco sempre a lama e metto quelle inferiori e sempre asciugo e rifinisco a lama.

Unico trucco se si può chiamare così........e che bisogna iniziare sempre con l'occhio opposto alla mano che si usa di più.
    Perchè ? perchè ti permette di fare più simmetrico quello dell'altro lato in quanto la mano è meno impacciata dal naso.

Spero di esserti stato di aiuto
    anche se con il mio inglese non si è capito niente....LOL

Salute to All
    MAB :)
  13. maui Active Member

Italy
    Ciao MAB,
    teoricamente penso di aver capito.
    Ora proverò ad applicare quanto mi hai detto.
    Bisogna proprio lavorare in punta di pennello e strumento, non è così?
    Ora ti metto le foto dell'ultimo pezzo, ma credo che ci vedrai poco.
    Grazie per i consigli. Sei quasi più unico che raro.
    Maurizio

P.S.
    mi dispiace ma la traduzione non la faccio senno mi serve un'altra ora di tempo.

Maurizio ;)
  14. Edward A Fixture

England
    Maurizio, I can't wait to get a paintbrush to that face! This is definitely on my wish list! Many congratulations on another brilliant sculpt.
  15. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Maurizio, what a wonderful piece of sculpting...the pose is just right and your work shows that beautiful uniform to perfection...the intricate detail so delicately applied..this is definately the most attractive figure of Murat I have seen to date...and Danilo's painting rocks...what a marvellous job...he looks like he could walk right out of the screen...
    It's so useful to see your work as it shows how natural a figure can be posed...we learn so much by seeing your sculpts...many thanks for letting us share these pictures...and the helpful advice that you include for all of us.

All the best...Roy.
  16. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Maurizio, this is an excellent figure, one I'm sure we'll lots more of in the future. It appeals so much as the pose is so beautifully balanced. Add to that the excelent detailing and the very convincing face of the well known personality and this figure is a real winner. Well done mate. Yet again!
  17. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hello Edward - Roy and Antony

They are indeed content of your comments.....for me it is a pleasure to show my job .... why I task can help to still develop to more this our wonderful Hobby.

Thanks to All
    Cordial Salutes :) MAB
  18. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    My good friend Maurizio , as you already know, i have asked a picture through mobile to see this figure even when i was in the Hospital, and now .......

WOWWWWWW this is definately one of your best figures , and the Best Murat by Far ! Danilo's painting has completed the Masterpiece. What to say my friend . You are a true artist. You have all my respect and appreciation

Costas