1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

moved

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Pete_H, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Pete_H New Member

Funny. I saw the very same announcement with the very same picture over on www.timelinesforum.com earlier this day.
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Its on the Lilliput forum as well Pete. Kinda goes from one to the other quickly by members who belong to all of them.
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well i havent posted this on either of the sites u say , nor i got it from them . I received it from Pegaso, but due to the time difference it wasnt possible to post it ur day time, as i had to sleep a bit !!!!!.

The figure is sculpted from Andrea Jula

Thanks

Costas
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Pete, perhaps you should read Ander's post on Timelines a little closer. It was taken from Armorama who also got it from an e mail. Same as Costas. Is it OK to share in the news or did Timelines have an "exclusive" here? If that was the case, please say so and the post will be removed. If not, well then, here it stays. After all, there have been plenty of instances where something was posted here, then sent to Liliput only to be posted on Timelines several hours later. No big deal really. What's freely posted on the net can be posted elsewhere. It helps with different manufactures publicity too. Isn't that's what it's all about anyway?

Now to the figure, this is a MUST have! It just got bumped to the top of my Christmas list. I didn't get the e mail, strange as I normally get Pegaso's e mails. So, could someone post more info here as soon as it's available? Specifically prices and availability please?!

Thanks,
    Jim Patrick
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dear Jim u suggest reading better Anders post , and if Timelines has an exclusive to move the post from here? I dont think what u say is pretty clear.

Anders clearly states that he copied the news from Armorama. So where is the exclusive for Timelines ?

I got the mail from Pegaso with the sneak pic, as Graywolf also , and since we both are members of staff in Armorama he made the post there , and i thought it was good to let Planet figure members know , though i am not a staff member here . I thought i did a good move. I just posted here a bit later as last night due to heavy rain i didnt had internet and also we have 8 hours time difference .

Now why u didnt get an email as u usually get from the company as u say , cause this was not a massive mail sendage . Just for this ....

I think things are so simple and there is no need to complicate them or even make major noise without reason.

For availability ..will be in Decembers releases and price will normally be as all all Pegaso 90mm that sellin US i think for around 90USD ?
  6. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Costas, you misunderstood me. Your post here was perfectly fine and most appreciated.

Jim Patrick
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Jim i highly appreciate u and sorry if any misunderstanding . My english is not the best of all !!!!! After reading many times , i think i may have gotten the real spirit of the post !!!!!!!!!

Keep Safe

costas
  8. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Costa, beauttiful figure, and thank you very much for posting, We do appreciate it.

Costa you have nothing to be apologetic about, such irrationable remarks are best ignored. ;)

Thanks again for posting.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  9. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pete, What is your point? Does timelines or even this site for that matter have a monopoly on new release info? Oh well, anything to stir the ol pot. I guess Pf should have gotten "permission" first.~Gary

Maturity is knowing when to be immature.~Randall Hall
  10. Guayo New Member

I like the medieval era but only on 54 :( , so I would have to make the jump from 54 to 90, well is better that 120mm, that would be a big challenge to us who are begining to paint¡¡¡¡¡¡

This could be also use as a Fantasy figure, well lets get ready to see it painted, I hope is Mr Ruina.

One last thing, I confess I was the guy who saw it on Timelines I'm copy and paste in Lilliput, guilty of all charges :lol:

Sorry but is a News that is hard to pass by.....

Eduardo
  11. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Eduardo for finding the image. Once the image has been released by Pegaso, no one owns it or has exclusive rights to it and can be shared by everyone. When I get emails from manufacturers I forward them on to Paco, of Lilliput and he does the same when he recieves notices from manufacturers. Most of the forums are willing to share, but not all.

This is about the hobby and not individuals and their egos.
  12. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Why John, What would be the purpose of figuring a way to covertly sell this kit? If people want to assume or label you as a distributor that supports a particular site that's their problem, they'll just been seen for the troublemaker(s) they are.~Gary
  13. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    What's puzzling is this sometimes comes from sites that promote not only a sense of community, but that all members conduct themselves as adults.~Gary
  14. Roc Active Member

United-States
    We have seen this kind of beahavior before, it's nothing knew.
    This is Herrera's typical style, creating controversy on a day of Thanksgiving.

This individual who raised the objection is someone desperate for attention; he should definitely be ignored and given no credence.

Happy thanksgiving

Roc. :)