1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Moschettieri Del Duce

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kastigamatt, Mar 23, 2007.

1. kastigamatt Active Member

Italy
    My latest figure a Mussolini's private guard officer called Moschettieri del Duce.
    They even had a particulary rifle painted in black with silver/cromed finiture. I post this subject also to know the general interest in this kind of figures so every reply it's well agree. Ciao

Attached Files:

2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Interesting subject. I would suggest you shorten the neck as it looks very long.~Gary
  3. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Nice figure and interesting subject!!!
    I agree with Gray, the neck is too long and
    the head is turned too much...
    Can we see the close-up of the face?

Taesung
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Other than the above comments, he looks..."well-nourished" as my doctor says about me. :)

Seriously - nice-looking figure and an unusual, interesting subject. I'm personally not all that interested in parade ground uniforms and troops but it's always fun to see something this different.

All the best,
    Dan
  5. kastigamatt Active Member

Italy
    As you suggested I shortened the neck and repositioned the head, how does he look now? I even posted a closer pic of the face. Behind the skull there were two crossed sword, I'll add it during the painting process, ciao.

Attached Files:

6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    much better. It's amazing how different a figure can look with the most minimal of changes.~Gary
  7. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Ah... I thought the head looked very familiar! :)
    It's good to see Alpine Miniatures' head is being
    used in a conversion. As Gary worte, the whole
    figure looks better now.

TS
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States

Taesung, It would be great if you had sculpted all of your 1/35 heads bald before adding headgear. Imagine the headsets you could offer.~Gary
  9. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    HI Gary
    Actually, I have a boxful of those bare heads...
    I might just bag'em and sell'em. :D

TS
  10. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States

Do it! I would not mind some myself.~Gary
  11. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Looks very nice!
    christos
  12. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Complimenti..... un buon lavoro ..... bello l'atteggiamento
    ho visto che hai anche ridotto il collo ed ora funziona ancora meglio ....
    se posso darti un consiglio dai un controllo alle proporzioni delle braccia
    sembrano un pò più grandi delle gambe ........... sicuramente anche l'inquadratura fotografica accentua un pò il divario ........ comunque davvero un buon lavoro continua su questa strada.

Saluti MAB ;)
  13. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Looks very fine
  14. Wasshead Member

new figure

I like the fact that you've chosen an Italian unit. IMO not enough of these guys are out on the market. There were some ITALIAN units that fought with Rommel which were first rate and didn't get the credit they deseved.Also was fascinated by the info about the rifle.