1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Morpheus

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by gdcdreamer, Jun 14, 2004.

1. gdcdreamer New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum and I want to show some shots from my last figure.
    This figure is about 150 mm high and it's mainly made in epoxy and DAS modeling putty
    I hope you like it!

Attached Files:

2. gdcdreamer New Member

Second set of pixs

Attached Files:

3. gdcdreamer New Member

One more!

Attached Files:

4. gdcdreamer New Member

Last one!

Greetings!
    Guillermo

Attached Files:

5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic Guillerma...........very well done........one of my favorite characters from a good movie.
  6. y_wong New Member

Guillerma, a very well sculpted figure. I really like those lips.

regards :)
  7. gdcdreamer New Member

Thanks to both of you, ... but is Guillermo, or just Guille if you prefer. :)
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Guille, Welcome to planet Figure. Very nice piece. Do you like working with the DAS? Does it sand/carve easily? Thanks,~Gary
  9. gdcdreamer New Member

Thanks Gary:

DAS has good and bad qualities for sculpting:

On the good side sanding and carving are much easier than with any other modeling putty (especially epoxy). In addition it needs much less pre-work on surface before painting

The bad news are that it's much more fragile than the others, last much more on curing and decreases in sizes when completely dry ;)

About "modeling" qualities; getting the right "point" it can be modeled quite well when you get accustomed

Guille