1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

More Japanese Figures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bchilstrom, Mar 2, 2004.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Thanks for ALL of the positive response to the Japanese figure posted. It seems that there is a lot of demand for more WWII Japanese subjects. My Japanese figure sets that I did for Warriors have sold very well and they are receptive to more, so very soon I will begin sculpting the new figure sets. i will post pics of the entire process here on planetfigure.

These two pictures are of the first two figure sets that I did for Harper Castings a few years ago. They are still available from VLS, but stocks are low, so if you want 'em get 'em.

More Later,

Bill

Attached Files:

2. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Here the second set.

Attached Files:

3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Bill,

Love the figure on the far right on the first picture, the folds on his sleeves are great!
  4. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Love your work Bill! Those are some very well done figures.

-jim cox