1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

More incoming releases from Pegaso

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Calvin, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Calvin Member

Hello guys,
    aside the Crusader, already posted here, there are more incoming releases from Pegaso. Here a snapshot of some of them.

[IMG]
  2. mahross New Member

Very nice. Don't know what it is about Pegaso figures. They just seem to have that something special about them. The Nappy looks like a must.

Ross :)
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    The female most certianly has been done by the talented hands of Andrea Jula (and is probably awaiting Pietro Balloni's brushes! ;) ) while the Nappy seems to be sculpted by Maurizio Bruno it doesn't appear to be 54mm. It just looks like a lot of detail to be 54mm. Then again, Pegaso's sculpters are talented enough for sure! So, I guess we'll wait and see but those are my guesses.

Jim Patrick
  4. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    "Wow!"
    That's exactly what I said out loud when I saw that hussar. Stunning. I know I keep saying to myself to perhaps steer away from so many Napoleonics, but when they keep churning out figures like that....there's not a lot I can do!
  5. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    I will second that Jim. From what we have seen so far, and also from the pose and style of the figures, it's defenately sculpted by Maurizio Bruno. Regarding the size, I wish it's bigger than 54mm. No matter what though, It will be ordered straight away. We have to wait a month though :( hehehe

Xenofon
  6. Guayo New Member

I hope the Napoleonic figure to be a "Aide de Camp" of some general or prince¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ also to be 54mm or 75 :)

lOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THEN PAINTED

Eduardo
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pegaso has a bunch of winners in this latest crop of figures. That Hussar/aide is stunning.~Gary
  8. Calvin Member

Yes, the Napoleonic (sculpted by Maurizio Bruno) is a 75mm while the female figure is a 200mm sculpted by Andrea Jula. Don't know who will be the painter, but generally such big 'girls' are painted by Massimo Moro.
    There are more planned releases, so I think you will see more soon.