1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

More figures on eBay

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Wlas, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Wlas Member

United-States
    Again I listed a few more figures on eBay under 'graydaddy' and planeteers are welcome. Sadly my scanner program crashed ( sniff...it was only a 6 year old little toddler ). I've listed two relatively obscure Ron Hinote Little General figures in 125mm. The Japanese enlisted man from the Russo-Japanese War is interesting and well done.
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    I might be interested in the Russo-Japanese war soldier, but I'm not familiar with the piece and would need to see a picture before bidding. If you're scanner's not working, Kinkos or (in Omaha at least) the public library both have scanners. Or how about a digital photo?

all the best,
    Dan
  3. Wlas Member

United-States
    As with many of the later pieces Ron produced, this came in a plain white box. Enclosed was no color reference but a very poorly reproduced photo of a finished master in black and white. The standing figure is eating from a bowl of rice, his rifle resting against him. A picture is worth a thousand words regardless of how bad it is. I'll see what I can do but at this time but no promises, Dan, this is a 'honey dew' week.
    :)
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Yeah, I can relate to "honey dew" lists. :)

all the best,
    Dan
  5. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    A fellow NASCAR fan?
  6. Wlas Member

United-States
    Steve, I'm a modest fan. Got a #24 by my work bench. Thinned a lot of my diecast over the years. Takes up tooooo much space. This is about the last of them. I'll keep the rainbow warrior by my desk and that will have to do.
    ;)