1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

More F&IW goodies from Oniria Miniatures

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by oniria, Sep 9, 2019.

1. oniria A Fixture

Spain
    Hi all
    Just received these beauties from the master modeller Angel Terol. No release date for these yet.

They still have to go to the caster and I have to find some time to slap some paint on them for the release promotion.
    I hope they'll be ready to treat yourselves with some Christmas goodies.
    Figures are the usual Oniria size (1/48 scale), and I've found out that they would match perfectly ith the F&IW ges Mr. Tom Meier modelled some years back.
    Hope you like them.
    Thank you for your support!

Saludetes

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Skiper, Zogar Zag, Jed and 6 others like this.
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice
    oniria likes this.
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Too small for me but very nice figures. Great detail, and the anatomy looks spot on (which you can't always say for the smaller scales).

- Steve
    oniria and Redcap like this.
  4. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here's one definite sale for you.I Had Tom Meier's Rangers but got rid of them as they didn't go with anything I had.Can't find them now.I keep checking ebay.
    Mark
    oniria likes this.
  5. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    More exemplary work by Oniria and Angel. This is definitely on my must have list. I need to get back to painting once the cold weather hits. Really looking forward to this.

Cheers,
    Ken
    oniria and marco55 like this.