1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

More Categories Are Coming..

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by gordy, Aug 17, 2003.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    additional categories are in the works any suggestions won't hurt ;)
  2. chris New Member

Hi Gordy,
    it might prove too obscure, but I'd be interested in a category for animals, maybe links to websites that feature anatomy etc. (um, for artistic purposes of course!)
    Chris
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    sounds great, for start how about a non-military forum?
  4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    I'd like to see a sculpting category, and a groundwork & structures category. Perhaps a workbench category for works in progress.
  5. D.Lesko Member

Hi Gordy. How about a category for new kit releases?
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I would also like to see a topic for the "basics" in the figure painting hobby. Alot of new people ask me about doing groundwork, what type of base to use, where to find different items to use in groundwork. Also a few have asked me how I use Floquil and Humbrol paints along with acrylics too. I guess there is alot of people out there painting miniatures who have stayed with bottled oils, enamels and didn't do the acrylic switch. :D
  7. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    sounds great, i've been also researching the means of creating a knowledge base of frequently asked questions/glossary..