1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MONOCHROME PAINTNG

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Paulo, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Thanks Eric, sometimes simplicity shines by her self, that was my objectiv here!
  2. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal

Hi Mike, happy that I inspired you !! I mean, that´s the point of the forum and sharing, Model making is about to see, and to show, beautifull works !!
    The objective was really to be a simple figure in a simple groundwork , and show that it can be simple but worked.
    Hope to see your Anzac soon !! I also like that subject and as been a while i intend do one rider in Bersheeba, and also an Australian in Vietnam War , but ... we all have a lot of projects!
    Take care my friend
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  3. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    thanks Warren
  4. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Lol, thank you John . Happy that you like it. I´ll keep posting ... my Boudika is almost ready, so ... a new post very son !
    Best wishes
  5. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal

Thank you Mobo
  6. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Paulo, might help,if people understood why monochrome painting is useful exercise..to me it is exercise in light and shadow..it’s not strictly monochromatic as shades of grey, but it’s akin to how old masters started their works.being limited in bright hues, they worked with muted tones then a few hits of the white to bring things up..anyway..might help to show more process and rationale..
  7. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal

Thank you - Glad that you liked it , because the original idea of TOMMy´s is yours. Once again it was very nice to paint it, I will shorely repeat !!
    Keep going with the nice work !!!
    Tommys War and grasshopper like this.
  8. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    The ppcli regimental site has some good background, including a video history. And one can then check their action in Korea which was equally special
  9. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal

Hello, Thanks for helping. That´s the idea, anyway I believe that everybody wonderstod what I mean/want to doin this figure, and the most important ... the final result.
    Thanks for regimental info .
    Happy benching !!
  10. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Great job and handled beautifully!

Cheers,
    Ken