1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Modeler's Resource Summer Issue # 61

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Elia Cid, May 15, 2005.

1. Elia Cid New Member

2. anth583 New Member

thank-you..for the cover i have visited alex's studio on many occasions and witnessed him bringing the marvelous works to life... on some occasions it has literally brought tears to my eyes.. I VIEWED THE PROCESS AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT ... again thank you thank you thank you :)
  3. KingTiger New Member

"Alex; Congratulations on your posting in planetFigures' News column." As a student and close friend your techniques and ideas on figure painting and skin tones have revolutionized the figure painting industy. I'm glad that your book on figure painting is finally reaching the hand of fellow modellers that want to improve their techniques on skin tones and figure painting. Your work is very close to being an art form. Your teachings have greatly improved my skills in 1/35 scale figures and I intend to post a 200mm figure soon. Again congratulations. (y)

KingTiger
  4. Einion Well-Known Member

Exsqueeze me?

Einion
  5. rdclaeps New Member

And the saga continues................. (y)
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guy, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll keep a close eye out.

Cheers

Roc
  7. Larry R New Member

LOL!! ah yes the pedler arises again!
  8. Alan Guest

9. Pete_H New Member

His printed work brought tears to my eyes.
  10. Manfred Active Member

Pete H:
    :lol:
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    "What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself."~Abraham Lincoln