1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Model Shops in Majorca

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by PaultheMilitaryModeller, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hi Guys

I will soon be going on Holiday to Majorca and was wondering if there are any Model Shops worth a Visit, especially in Palma.

Thanks

Paul
  2. None? I thought as much, I spent ages walking around Palma the last time I was there and didn't see anything model related, not even in the big department stores.

Paul
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Yeah I had the same experience, although I did have an interesting talk in a Palma bar with a German tourist whose hobby was painting non military flat figures. Always worth hunting out any flea markets though....you nener know.
    Cheers
    Derek
  4. diamond cutter Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Majorca?
    Models in bikinis with a nice tan would be the ONLY figures I would have ANY interest for Paul!!!
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Me too... unless I met a German tourist who painted flats. :D
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Actually Roger she was a 23 year old 36x22x36 6'0'' blonde cordon blue chef and craft brewer with a burnt orange Aston Martin, independent income and a villa in the hills with a full studio dedicated to Zinnfiguren.....;) this may be a lie.
    D
    Wings5797 likes this.
  7. diamond cutter Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Or a Bulgarian who painted houses
    Wings5797 and billyturnip like this.
  8. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    ..... or a fantasy. ;)
    Wings5797 likes this.
  9. Hi

I have just found these listed on the Andrea Website so might be worth a look when I get there

Centre Modelisme s´estel s.l.
    Obispo perelló, 2- local h
    Palma de mallorca
    971-717283

Papereria Passatemps
    Nuredduna 22
    Palma de mallorca
    PASSATEMPAS@ONO.COM

MODELISMO MALLORCA
    C/JOSEP ANSELM CLAVE Nº6
    PALMA DE MALLORCA
    INFO@MODELISMOMALLORCA.COM