1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MMSI Chicago Show

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Jaybo, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    I'm curious as to the thoughts of the attendees as to their overall impressions on this year's show.
  2. phc35 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I thought entries were down,but that is expected when you host the World Expo the previous July. It was the first show I attended that neither Red Lancer or Sentinal Miniatures didn't attend. The fantasy category was extremely competitive and work was high quality. Historical and Ordnance categories still had very high quality,just fewer pieces. Still had a good time and saw old friends.
    Jaybo likes this.
  3. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Does anyone know how to contact Roger Becker who entered the Roman Legionnaire in a Winter tree scape piece? I would like to know how he did those trees.