1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Open Book MK44 Female Pilot

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by MrBMB, Sep 5, 2016.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

FIGURE-007502.jpg Mk44

Female Pilot Figure 1/20 in resin
    By Love Love Garden sculpted by Saito Heel
    Box art painted by Ani

oldtrousers and theBaron like this.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Saito-san does excellent work, and this figure is no exception. I've got one to go with one of my MaK suits. Nicely sculpted and crisply cast. I don't quite agree with the presenter about the fit; on my example, it's a clean fit.

I've always thought that she bears a passing resemblance to 90's adult film start Ashley Nicole:

[IMG]

Prost!
    Brad
    oldtrousers likes this.
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

LOL lets swap!!
    I am not worried given that the two parts are both skin your going to want to putty/or thick paint the seam where the two body parts join anyway :)
    theBaron likes this.
  4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Heh heh, yeah! I may add a little putty as an undershirt, anyway. Not out of modesty concerns, but rather, I just can't see her wearing a suit like that with nothing between her girls and the material. There'd be some serious chafing. I have a similar idea for Gertie, but in her case, I'm thinking of adding a brassiere. I use Aves A&B.

Prost!
    Brad
    oldtrousers and Wings5797 like this.
  5. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Is that Aves A to B cup Brad?
    Scotty, theBaron and oldtrousers like this.
  6. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Great figure, I have this in the stash, too. As Brad said, my copy also had no fit problems at all after I cleaned her up. Now I just need to figure out what Ma. K suit I want to display her with and get to work. Oh yeah, that would be after I finish all of the stuff on the work bench right now.............
    theBaron likes this.
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    36D ;)
    Wings5797 and oldtrousers like this.
  8. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Muma Mia
  9. MrBMB A Fixture

You guys might need to get a room!!!
    :whistle: