1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mix and match Sci Fi busts

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Pete Wenman, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    People - put me out of my misery here, but I'm sure I recall (maybe as long as 10 years ago) a small series of bust bodies and heads that were interchangeable, so providing a range different finished busts with a sci fi / space adventurer theme.

I'm pretty sure I saw them here, but the search engine is not very forth coming at the moment. Something makes me think the manufacturer was French or European, and the busts were in a style similar to JMD's Area 51 and some of the FER range.

Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about or have I lost the plot totally. I would love to know the brand and whether they can be found anywhere - that's if they exist of course

All help appreciated

P
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  3. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Mirofsoft for the reply.

Like you I can't find any sign of these busts and so have given up looking for the moment. I was after a series of same scaled busts where I would be free to paint as I wished (fantasy in other words) and after looking around I've gone with Orc Sailors busts !!!

Very different for me, but something I'm really looking forward to. It's been a decade or so since I last painted a figure. Let's hope it's like riding a bicycle

P
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Well it depends; did you ride with the 2 small wheels left :D