1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mithridates King in Tigranocerta Battle

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, May 11, 2021.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Helm

Thank you so much... Its like we said in Portugal... Christmas its when a men wants... LOL... LOL... ... Thank you so much for believe in RP and in me...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Alan

How are you my FRIEND? How are the things?

One day maybe I will do the "The Raft of the Medusa". I saw one 3d modeler that did that 3d sculpt. But isn't for 3D print... Unfortunately... Maybe one day we can do it...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
    OldTaff likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mike

My apologies for the delay answer and thank you for your comment...

I think we increase the bar this time. We take 1 year to develop this but in the final result is very good in my opinion of course. I like this new concept and we are working in a very interesting pieces.... But there are many work to do in the front for we can get a good result...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gordon

How are you BIG GUY? I hope you and yours are alright...

This one is different... and this isn't Waterloo:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Big hug my friend and I wish I can see you soon.
    Hugo
    Grod likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Matt Mck

My apologies for the delay answer...

I ask you to send a email to rpmodels.pt@gmail.com and I will send you some references we used in the concept. Im here to help you in what you need...

2.jpg

5.jpg

This is 2 examples... But Ive much more... Let me know what you need.

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    MattMcK. and Nap like this.
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Primvspilvs

Thank you so much for your comment and my apologies for the delay answer...

The part 3 its just the centurion and it will be launch in July. If you need more information please tell me...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  7. MattMcK. PlanetFigure Supporter

I wish the Camel rider I have in my stash could add to the drama! :)
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Matt

We can think something for the future... The camel its a great figure and wons a Gold Medal In Nuremberg Fair Toy... Figure of the year.. So the figure is good... I started RPmodels in 08March15, and I think I did a big path. Last times I feel the need to increase the bar... I need to have and do something different. I studied the fights horse vs horse and horse vs foot guy to understand the dynamic and how they work together. And this is my first production, after understand how the things work. There are many work and improves to do, but for first work I think we did a good work. Lets see what the future bring us... Many things are coming and a few of them are crazy... Thank you for your words and to believe in RPmodels...

Thank you.
    Regards
    Hugo Pereira
    DaddyO and Nap like this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    More Updates

BOSS 1 editado.jpg

BOSS 2 editado.jpg

BOSS 3 editado.jpg

BOSS 4 editado.jpg

I hope you like and enjoy...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    OldTaff, Martin64, Nicolaos and 2 others like this.
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    Good update pictures , my favourite grouping from the set

Thanks for taking the time

Nap
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

Ive to confess this is the part I like more too... Its very different and I believe its just one of the figure world... It was a challenge... To put a horse fall down, completely stretched because he is being pierced by a spear... Its was very hard... I will take the opportunity to express my public announce to my great veterinary friend for all the help he had in this issue. Without him isnt possible get this detail...

Thank you so much BIG GUY...
    Hugo
    Nap and Nicolaos like this.
  12. Yuriy Active Member

SuperNice +++++
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Yuriy

Thank you so much... Im very happy you liked...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  14. Nordman Member

Can't believe how beautiful this is. Incredible.
  15. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Will you two stop making such masterpieces please!, if you carry on i will have to declare my self bankrupt, :LOL:.
    Another stunning piece of work, put me down for the June release of the 2nd piece, love the interaction and dynamism of the piece. just superb.
    Hope life in the hospital is getting a bit easier these days. Keep safe and big hugs to you both.
  16. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Well, there we are again, then ( As my old Welsh grandmother used to say) Another magnificent offering from RP. You spoil us ,Hugo, you really do. :D

Alan
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Nordman

Thank you so much fo your words. Truly preciated...

thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Nordman Member

The pleasure is all mine. The level of realism and drama is truly astonishing..

All the best Mr. Hugo
    Szymon
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Steve

How are you my FRIEND? I hope everything is alright with you... Its my fault... We are doing tremendous work but I deny any responsibility... :whistle::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

The work in the hospital it's alright. But lets see the future... People with vaccination think everything passed... And this is a wrong mistake... we have to continue in the fight until we won the war... Not the battle... But lets see if next year we can return to the shows with a little more relax way, and enjoy the moments between friends... This is the most important and its what I miss more...

Thank you so much...
    Big hug and stay safe
    Hugo
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my FRIEND Alan

Thank you so much... Its important to us you give the correct direction to continue working and try to be better every day... Be strong and develop better models... I wish we can be together next year... Its my big wish...

Big hug and stay safe...
    Hugo