1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mirage Hobbies

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    An email from Jacek Spychalski announces a new release from Mirage.

"Polish Infantryman 1939" Mirage Hobby 200mm Resin sculpted and painted
    by Jacek Spychalski"

[IMG]

[IMG]

More images to follow on next posting.

Mirage Hobby web site
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Here are additional images of this fantastic New Release.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks Jacek for the e-mail announcement.
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

Looks nice and crisp...Good to see a vignette like this. I am, however, a lil curious why the sculptor chose to have the ankles and feet up on the heels. Maybe he wanted to show off the detail of the soles of the boots or his "dogs" were barking (feet hurt) but, a more relaxed and natural pose is with the feet down IMHO...

All the best

Patrick
  4. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Thank you for question about feet angles. You are right, that relaxed soldier should have feet down. My intention was to show soldier turning to boy. I have tried to do it in this position and with load of equipment. Always my heels rest against the ground with feet raised.
  5. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    ... This is good, and an interesting subject ! I think the US 116 inf. soldier at Omaha beach and the British Para on their site are good too !!!

... 200mm ? Well, why not ! I might give them a try.